Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How Lucky Am I?

All of a sudden, lulu belle has been busy. Very busy! The next four weeks I have nine trunk shows and custom parties. This evening, I delivered ALL my stock to a huge event that will go from October 31st-November 4th. On Saturday, I have trunk show...and no stock. So, when I realized I had double booked myself I sent out an email to all my friends pleading for help. I lured them here with promises of lunch, $$, and a bag! I had to turn friends away! The lulu belle studio was very productive today...three sewing machines, two irons, a hot glue gun and a computer. WE accomplished at least five days of work!

Meet the team....


JG, lulu belle packaging supervisor. Also a stay at home mom of twin eight year old boys. Side note JG was also my very first paying customer. She order six bags as teacher gifts nearly four years ago!

SL, lulu belle team seamstress. Also a student, dance teacher and expecting her first child in May.

LB, (in the background), lulu belle head fabric cutter, she has been with the team for a few years and can she work the shears! Also, a stay at home mom of a five year old boy and three year old girl!

BP, lulu belle CIO, chief ironing officer. Stay at home mom and professional homeroom mom to two boys 10 and 8!

SY, lulu belle lead seamstress and one of the masterminds behind lulu belle becoming an actual business. Stay at home mom to a 9 year old girls and 6 year old boy.

MH, lulu belle administrator! Stay at home mom and "swimming" mom to three boys 12, 9, and 6! Also, a cohort to the first lulu belle custom party!

Not only did we get a huge amount of work done we had a blast doing it with lots of talking and laughing!

Now...how lucky am I?

7 comments:

lizziefitz said...

Janet Wood

Mrs. Shelton said...

Sounds like fun!

The 5 Bickies said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and VERY productive! Hope you have a great selling season!

tulipmom said...

Sounds like it was a win-win situation for everyone involved. What fun!

Meg said...

Such great friends - I mean - business partners!!

Hooray on the demand for your bags. You deserve it!

workinthatpreppy said...

congrats! i just don't think i can sink my feet in yet. i have no business sense! you go girl!

melissa said...

Very lucky to have such wonderful friends to help you out! So happy to hear your business is so busy!!

Melissa