Wednesday, April 11, 2007

100 Things

I can't figure out why the whole list is in the sidebar...I just want a link! So stick with me! For a minute! 100. I laugh all the time! 99. I get the hiccups a lot. 98. I love red wine. 97. Peanut m&m's fear for their lives around me! 96. I fell in love for the first time when I was 15. 95. My favorite movie is Titantic. I saw it in the theater 10 times. 94. My family goes to the Dad Vail Regatta Philadelphia every year. 93. My family is very close. 92. I love to be alone in my house. 91. I never miss Gilmore Girls. 90. I love "Derby Day"...for the hats, of course. 89. I am extremly clumpsy. 88. I cry everytime we walk down Main Street USA in Disney World...it really is the most magical place on earth! 87. I have a Ball jar collection and use them for everything from cotton balls to dog treats. 86. I love Halloween. 85. Bedtime is my favorite time of day. 84. Roosevelt, is our Westie puppy. 83. I don't like long nails. 82. I consider myself to be shy. 81. I love Cinco de Mayo! 80. I was on the Student Council in highschool. 79. I am not a morning person. 78. I have seen every episode of Beverly Hills 90210 multiple times. 77. My birthday is in January. 76. I don't have a favorite color. 75. I never use my cell phone. 74. I love magazines. 73. Last Halloween I was Ugly Betty and my daughter, Emma, told me I looked beautiful. 72. Fall is my favorite season. 71. I don't like to promise anything...never have. 70. I really believe drinking Corona WITHOUT lime is uncivilized. Although, I've done it! 69. I have been pulled over for speeding countless times. 68. Flip flops are my favorite footwear. 67. I have to limit myself to one Diet Coke a day. 66. The first time I colored my hair myself it turned navy blue. I had to take 2 days off of work to have it fixed. 65. I talk to my mom everyday. 64. I have worn glasses since I was three. 63. I do everything last minute. 62. I fainted on the alter at my brothers wedding...the marriage ended 2 years later. 61. People tell me I am witty...my mother says sarcastic. 60. I am obsessed with my girls ears and finger nails. 59. My favorite place in the whole world is Sea Isle City, NJ. 58. I witnessed a drive-by shooting when I taught in the innercity. 57. I love fabric and have a huge collection. 56. I eat P,B,& J almost everyday for lunch. 55. I love T.V. 54. I am naïve. 53. My husband and I are extremely competitive when we play Scrabble. 52. I never take my self seriously. 51. I am inspired by women who take risks. 50. To Kill A Mockingbird is my favorite book. I read it every summer. 49. Ice cream really does make me feel better. 48. I always wanted to be a mom. 47. I hope Lulu's nickname sticks forever! 46. I NEVER miss the Lilly warehouse sale. 45. I have had a bob most of my life. 44. Emma was the name of my doll when I was little. I named my daughter after her. 43. It took me 6 years of marriage to officially change my last name. 42. I thought I was going to marry Ricky Schroder. 41. I had a tumor removed from my breast when I was 23. Healthy ever since. 40. I am always cold. 39. My husband and I got married the day after Christmas! 38. I love hats and wear them whenever the oppurtunity arises. 37. My lucky number is 17. It was also my number playing field hockey in high school and college. 36. I cannot function without coffee. 35. I ran in the Penn Relays when I was 14 our team won first place. 34. I was a kindergarten teacher for 5 years. Three years in the inter city of Philadelphia an 2 years on the Main Line of Philadelphia. 33. I cannot tolerate smoking. 32. I have an unreasonable fear of my children and pools. 31. I play Bunko once a month with a great group of girls. 30. I've had the same beach chair for 13 years. 29. My first car was a honda civic hatchback. 28. My mother-in-law and I are friends...really! 27. I went to 12 years of Catholic School. 26. I buy fresh flowers everytime I go to the grocery store. 25. I am a terrible cook. Just ask my husband about the Skilet Lasagna of 1999! 24. I was a seamstress on a Trading Spaces episode in July 2005. I've never seen the episode. 23. I often talk about celebrities as if they are close friends. 22. I cannot keep a straight face when diciplining my middle daughter, Emma. 21. I got a tatoo when I was 23 and I still love it. 20. I hate to make the bed. 19. I secretly wished for a girl with my second pregnancy. I wanted Caroline to have a sister. 18. I am extremely patient...except in traffic. 17. I am 2 1/2 years older than my husband...he reminds me of that almost daily. 16. I have terrible insomnia. 15. My brother is the funniest person I know. And that makes my husband crazy! 14. I am the happiest when I am on the beach with my family. 13. I laugh when I am nervous. 12. My dad paid my car insurance until I got married. 11. My first job was at an Itailan bakery...I look like I just stepped of the boat from Ireland! 10. I hate my first name. 9. I am 4' 11" and hope someday to be 5 feet tall...I'm not holding my breath. 8. I love to sew. My mom taught me everything I know...about sewing! 7.I met my husband in a beach bar at 6:00 AM. I was trying to win a radio contest. I won him instead! 6. I love to paint. I painted every room in my house at least once. Some rooms are on their 2 and 3 color change. 5. I have always been preppy. 4. My husband and I introduce ourselves as Bill Buchner and Helen Quigley when on vacation. For no reason other than to amuse ourselves. 3. My favorite thing to eat is cheeseburgers. 2. I am the youngest and the only girl on my mother's side of the family. 1. I LOVE lists!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I enjoyed your list! Very cool about Trading Spaces and I was cracking up at #4. Oh, and I want a cheeseburger now.

hqm said...

Melissa...Thanks! Trading Spaces was a lot of fun. And #4...we think we are so funny!

Lorilu said...

Number 4 IS funny! We go by Mike & Claire on vacation! (that is NOT our names :)) It all began years ago, as my husband and I sat on plane and found in the pocket in front of us, that someone had left their boarding passes there. You guessed it - it was Claire and Mike! I have since forgotten our 'last names'. I wondered if anyone else did that too or if we were just crazy!

Anonymous said...

My husband grew up in S. I. C. and we too love it.