Thursday, April 5, 2007

Naps for everyone!




This was the scene at 4:00 today!




The house was complete in complete silence!




My mom and I took advantage, we slipped out undetected



for some shopping and dinner.



The weather here is so cold and windy we needed to


spend most of the day inside. The girls helped me with


some "art" work for our beach house. If all goes well,


they should be dry and ready to hang tomorrow!

My Granny and two aunts arrived this evening.



The girls will be in for major spoiling tomorrow!

Maybe tomorrow i can squeeze in a nap!


Today I am grateful for sleeping children and 40% off at the Banana Republic Outlet!
Sorry about the pictures and spacing...just couldn't get them to line up right!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Wow, those are three gorgeous little cherubs!

tulipmom said...

They look like little angels. Have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!

Suburban prep said...

Adorable scene. But a treat for you and your mom.