Friday, February 8, 2008

RUN...

...don't walk to your closest Old Navy if you have children, are expecting children, have nieces, nephews, or grandchildren! All childrens clothing (except some jeans) is 40% OFF! I picked up 2 outfits for each of my girls, an outfit, bathing suit, and surf shirt for my nephew, and a dress and hat for my niece all for $130! If I had time I would have gone back for more!

I got this t-shirt in navy....$3.90


To go with this skirt for $10.50....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Other weekend plans...

Tonight, I have a "gig", the table cloth is in the dryer again...I made sure it is alone! Tomorrow, Emma makes her First Reconcilitaion...confessing all her sins for the past seven years! Sunday, I am going to finish painting Emma's room!

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

k e r r y said...

LOVE that skirt! My daughter missed her first Reconcilitaion last Saturday due to the stomach flu so we are going to have somehow make that up before May - eek.

workinthatpreppy said...

seriously...my daughter and i went to old navy last night at 6:20 and by 6:30 we were at the check-out and had spent 180.00! we were in a huge hurry, obviously, and i told her we would just try them on at home. i kept finding cute stuff! btw...just don't think red wine is a factor in weight gain! i'm going with that!

KKB said...

Will you show us Emma's room (I have a 6 year old girl)? I'd love to see pics of your home...you're so talented, I'm sure your home is beautiful too! I'm always searching for new fun ideas. Love the blog...don't think I've ever commented before.

Buford Betty said...

I heard they were having a big sale... what fun!

Meg said...

I'm going, thanks for the tip!

tulipmom said...

I too would love to see Emma's room when you're finished painting.

Kimba said...

I do love that skirt!

Happy your table cloth was boxer free this time!

Britt said...

Good luck Emma! I remember trying to confess all of the sins in bothering my brother!

Love the skirt, I'm going to have to run by there.

Cindy said...

I love that tee shirt--just a little more feminine than your average tee. I could use a bunch for summer.

dmmlandcruiser said...

Great Minds...I got that same outfit for my daughter, plus some more goodies! Gotta get the St. Patrick's Day T-shirts for 3 bucks!!

Suzanne said...

Lots of deals there! I saw the skirt, but they didn't have it in the size I needed. Boo hoo!