Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back

We returned from our little vacation on Saturday evening, headed right to the shore for dinner with my parents, brother and his fiance, and of course the girls. Our trip was great...MBM's company really goes all out. There were cocktails, dinners, treats/gifts left in our room every night, spa treatments, lounging by the pool....aaaahhhh! I had grand plans of taking pictures of EVERYTHING, so you could enjoy the trip along with me. I wanted to show you my new dress...that I am in LOVE with for a lot of reasons, and I can't seem to find it online anywhere. BUT, I left my camera on the plane! That's a whole other post! I will leave you with this....my new favorite pants... J. Crew, Watson Pant...the yellow where marked down to $14 and change, I also bought them in black and the darker khaki.

1 comment:

The 5 Bickies said...

I sure wish my husband's company had trips like that! Sounds like a bunch of fun.