Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cousins

This past weekend we had a big dinner on Saturday night at my parents house. My cousin and her family were visiting from Virgina Beach which always warrants a get together. My cousin, Dori, and I are nine months apart in age and we grew up three houses apart from one another. Each of us have a brother, so we are like sisters. Anyway, it was fun!!!

Here are some pictures!

The girls on the "little beach" with Quin.

Christian...he is too cute for words!

My cousin Mark and his fiance Erin.

We capped of the weekend with our annual trip to the boardwalk for pizza, rides, and ice cream!

We are staying put this weekend. I am going to try to get some of my "list" completed!

My husband took the girls to my Granny's assisted living apartment for a Luau...he is sweet, I know. For me tonight...Bunko! Got to go get ready!

Bye!

3 comments:

Suburban prep said...

OM Gosh!!!! Too much fun.

k e r r y said...

The photo of the kids on the ride is so cool! That should be framed!

Kimba said...

Love love love it!!!