Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Brace face!

Caroline got braces today...and she is beaming, sporting her "Orthodontist" t-shirt. I didn't bring her back to school figuring there would be some pain. So we went out for ice cream and the daily trip to the post office.

A few hours later...still no pain, on the phone telling MBM all about them. She opted for red and green bands for Christmas and is already planning what she will "do" in January!
Of course, like the basket case I am, I teared up when I saw her. My little baby girl smiling from ear to ear so proud of her mouth full of metal. How can she be old enough for braces? What's next....a training bra? Lord help me!!!!

10 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

Oh I remember when I had braces. I don't think she will still like them in 2 years! I think they are very cute and glad it went well!

melissa said...

So cute :) Love that she chose red & green! My Connor had braces when he was that age too (and again as a teenager!)

Melissa

The 5 Bickies said...

You'll have to update us tomorrow after she has told she you feels like her teeth are going to fall out! Hopefully she feels better than I remember.

Kimba said...

Red & Green, wonder where she gets that from! :)

k e r r y said...

Very cute - my son is dying for braces!

Meg said...

Fantastic color choice! Growing up, I was so jealous of the girls who had braces and changed colors every orthodontist visit. I got stuck with a stupid rapid palate expander. No colored bands o' fun there.

Cindy said...

She looks just adorable. No fair--we didn't have those colored bands when I had braces. Just the ones that shot out of your mouth when you yawned.

tulipmom said...

Cute! How is she managing with them?

Anonymous said...

WOW, LIKE TO FUCK MOM AND DAUGHTER, THE BOTH OF THEM.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Caroline is sooooo cute. Those braces are gonna look great when she's sucking my cock and looking up at me with a big, bright smile.