Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday Wrap Up!

The Holidays around our house....

I made the stockings on Christmas Eve day.

Granny Smiths and cranberries...I just LOVE the apple green and red together.

The family room, from the foyer.

...and from the breakfast room.
The dry sink in the kitchen.
The dining room table.
The hutch in the dining room.
Christmas Eve at my Sister-in-Law and Brother-in-Law's...
MBM and the girls stalking Santa who makes some visits early on Christmas Eve,
riding on a fire truck , of course.


And they weasel their way into my sister-in-law's neighbor's house,
make some last minute Christmas wishes!

Me and my girls...not as happy to sit with me for a picture,
as they were with Santa...if they only knew!!!!

The whole team.


Christmas pajamas! Every year a Christmas Eve gift from Mimi!

Ready for bed...

16 comments:

Sarahviz said...

I love love love your house pictures!

tulipmom said...

Your house looks absolutely beautiful! I love seeing homes that are decorated for the holidays in such a classic not cluttery style.

What a beautiful family, too!

Happy New Year wishes to all of you!

Libby said...

Oh my goodness what a fantastic photo spread! Gorgeous home, happy kiddos, beautiful family, it's all just lovely!

Happy New Year, HQM!

The 5 Bickies said...

Wow - your house is lovely and you have it decorated beautifully. I might "borrow" your granny smith and cranberry combo next year!

Thanks for sharing your Christmas!

Melissa said...

Your decorations and home are beautiful. And so are your adorable girls!

Greens and Pinks said...

Oh, the gals look adorable in their matching button downs and skirts! I am practically counting the seconds until I can dress my two gals in matching outfits.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

KK said...

I love the pictures of your house! And your girls are adorable too.

Suburban prep said...

Pictures to treasure.
Happy 2008.

The Nester said...

LOVE your stockings! Do you monogram?! Of course you do. Can't wait to visit your Etsy! Beautiful house!!!

workinthatpreppy said...

wow...amazing pictures..your house looks great...soo festive!

melissa said...

Fabulous photos. Your girls look just darling in their matching Polo button downs and skirts - too cute!

Melissa

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

So cozy and inviting! Can I come over ?!? ;) Great photos.

Preppy Napkin said...

So cute and your house looks beautiful!

Meg said...

Your house is absolutely beautiful, as is your family. What wonderful pictures, thank you so much for sharing them. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!

dmmlandcruiser said...

How Beautiful your Holiday was. I loved your decorations and the pictures of the girls above your mantle are perfect! Happy New Year

Kelly said...

Found your blog through another one.....your house looked so pretty at Christmas. And your girls are precious!