Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bad Blogger

That's me...a bad blogger...I wonder is there still anyone out there?

I have been busy and basically after work come home eat dinner, chill with the girls and MBM, get my pj's on and crawl into bed with a book. I am not complaining...I am LOVING work and my new life style(not a slave to my sewing machine) but, my computer is in my studio...so, I have been neglecting blogging.

MBM and the girls left for the shore on Friday morning and I have been home alone for the past few days....WOO HOO...I have to work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday then I am headed to the shore for a LOOOOONG weekend.

Since they have been gone I have been...working...painting our master bath...reading...shopping...cleaning out...watching chick flicks...and tonight I will be sewing!

Hope you all are having a great summer so far. I'll leave you with a picture of the shoes I scored at the Lilly sale...I paid $30...check them out here!!!!!

18 comments:

Mrs. Shelton said...

$30??? That sure as heck beats $258. I say you got a steal! They are adorable!

Meg said...

Beautiful! Please share more!

I'm glad things are going well with the new job.

Kate said...

I LOVE those!!

Hillary Jordan said...

Too cute! The shoes are great.

My Hubby mailed your package while I was out of town. Did you ever receive it? I was wondering which magazine subscription you'd like for me to order. E-mail me when you find a free sec!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Great shoes! Where was that sale?

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

CUTE!

k e r r y said...

shut up. I LOVVEEE those! You seriously scored!

The 5 Bickies said...

I LOVE those shoes! My size at the sale was not full price but no where near $30. I did find a pair of pink and orange for a friend for $30. She was very happy. Enjoy your long weekend!

Pink Flamingo said...

WOW...super cute shoes!

tulipmom said...

Talk about a good deal!!

Cindy said...

Those are very possibly the world's cutest shoes. $30????

Suzanne said...

Love them! Glad someone made it to the sale!

Britt said...

What a steal! Glad things are well with the job - I know you're busy!

lisagh said...

Awesome shoes!

And of course I'm still here. In fact, my post tomorrow (July 3) is dedicated to you!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Just discovered your blog AND your online store. These bags are fabulous (and the Lily shoes are to cute!)I'll be ordering a bag SOON!

melissa said...

I bought those same style in the tongs though - not as great a deal as you...$79 (down from $228)!!

Melissa

Maggii said...

oh wow...those are absolutely awesome'!!!

Maggii said...

oh wow...those are absolutely awesome'!!!