Thursday, June 5, 2008

Count Down...


I am counting down the days until school is over! I am much more excited then the girls...these last few weeks just
d-r-a-g....o-n....f-o-r-e-v-e-r...
With all of the end of the year stuff, we have been very busy. Just about everyday there is some sort of event...portfolio picnics, plays, parties, graduations, etc...

What we have done so far this week:

We went to PF Changs for MBM's birthday and Lulu has decided to eat all her meals using chopsticks. PB&J diced...yummy!


MBM finally turned 34...


Lulu graduated from preschool...7 consecutive years at this school. I won't know what to do with myself next September when I don't have to drive anyone to school!


Between all the end of the year stuff I have squeaked out a few projects that have been lingering in the garage for the last few months! I am happy how these turned out...my parents old counter stools where headed to the trash but, I managed to salvage a few for our kitchen. Now we have 3 matching stools!
BEFORE


AFTER...sanding, two coats of paint, glaze, poly, new upholstered seats with laminated fabric!



I am headed to my new place of employment this afternoon to drop off some paper work...I start on MONDAY!!!!!!! Tonight, I am going to organize and plan out my clothes/shoes/bag/etc...

9 comments:

lisagh said...

The transformation of the chairs is awesome! I'm impressed.

k e r r y said...

love the chairs!!

So will the girls be going to camps or do you have a nanny? This is my first summer back to work so it's been interesting trying to work it all out.

Midge said...

Wow, the chairs look fantastic!!

Jen said...

I like the countdown idea! Have a great first day on Monday!

Kate said...

I love the photo of her eating the PB&J with chopsticks :)

Mrs. Shelton said...

The girls are seriously still in school???? How long do they go? When do they start back. We were supposed to get our May 16th but becuase of snow days went until May 28th (and I thought that was SUPER late). We start back August 5th!

Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

OMG! Those chairs are beautiful! Fantastic job!

Kelley said...

LOVE the way the chairs came out.

Amber said...

The chairs look wonderful! You definitely gave them some new life! Love the fabric and the finished look!!!