Friday, June 6, 2008

The week ahead!

Originally, we had plans to head to the shore this weekend. Could be my only full weekend at the shore since I start working on Monday. But, we have so much going on and promised sleepovers for the girls. So, we decided to stay put. And I am glad. We have a BIG week coming up...

...lots going on! Work, plays, working out, meetings for next years music program, MBM is away one day, lots...oh, wait what is that on Thursday? Between "running/bodypump" and "Emma's play"...

THE LILLY SALE!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

J said...

I am so jealous! You are lucky you live so close!

Have a great weekend!

tulipmom said...

I'm not sure if I ever congratulated you on your new job. I hope you have a great first day on Monday!

Libby said...

You are one of the busiest bees I know! Have a great weekend at the shore, a terrific first-day on the new job, and a blast at the Lilly sale!

Kelly said...

congrats on your new job!!

The 5 Bickies said...

Good luck with the job this week! I'll be at the Lilly sale too. Always fun surprises in store for us!

cancersucks said...

I feel like a giddy school girl counting down until the sale! My girlfriends and I make an event out of it complete with dinner and drinks to dish on our great finds. Congrats on the new job.

Anonymous said...

You are one of business people I "know". I don't know how you do it all. Good luck on your new job. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Meg said...

You be sure to tell us all about that sale now, ok?

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Busy, busy! Super jealous about the Lilly sale!

Meg said...

Oh, just popping back here...so curious as to how your first week is going. Can't wait to hear!