Friday, August 22, 2008

Normal....

SO, I am craving some normalcy in my life. I would like my children and husband back home with me. I was so afraid going to work outside the house was going to be a BIG adjustment for the girls and MBM...really, I think it has been hardest on me. I am so ready for school to start and everything that goes with it, homework, projects, volunteering, after school activities. I am certain in a month or so I will be eating these words! This week, I went on a business trip, to the D.C. area. I had a roommate, which I was a bit nervous about, but she was darling and young, I felt a bit of a geriatric. I will be heading back down to the Capitol District again in the next week or so to Lutherville, MD? There are some exciting things ahppening at work...stay tuned! One last thing...My fellow blogger, MCC, is running a special on her Etsy Stationary Store...go check it out! She is also having a give away on her blog...don't miss it!

4 comments:

k e r r y said...

I am also looking forward to routine starting on Monday! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! That and not having 10 loads of pool towels to wash dry and fold!

The 5 Bickies said...

I need a little routine too. I need some time at home alone to feel like things are in order. I can't get anything done around here because we are all under each other's feet.

My Mom and sis are in the Lutherville/Towson area. Are you going for work? Are you with CC?

Anonymous said...

aw I'm from around the Lutherville area...I love your blog! Have fun on your trip!

I Love Your Whole Face said...

sending you a little award. BTW, loved the article!!