Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back to the TO DO LIST

Well MBM's office is finished....for now. I still need to frame the pipes, it looks like I will need to do more shopping around to find a shadow box deep enough. I am very happy with the way the project turned out. So, I move on the the Living Room. Before: So far the rugs have been ripped out and replaced with dark hardwood, and the walls have been painted a deep pink, and I have changed out some furniture...still lots to do! Drapery fabric...this pic doesn't do this fabric justice! Click here for a larger view. The rest of the Living Room To Do List is over there -----> ------> ------> I am feeling a bit unmotivated...hoping this post will get me moving!

3 comments:

RED said...

oooooh! I can't wait to see that space transformed! What fun! You are moving, moving, moving!!
Good luck and keep us posted!
Also! I forgot to comment on your last post - GOOD LUCK with your interiors business. I'm sure you'll have great success. I'll be thinking of you!

Suzanne said...

I like the before picture, but can't wait to see the re-do!

Belle said...

I'm moving from "Belle in Bloom".

thequeenbeeandherboys.blogspot.com

Belle