Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spring Fever!




My word, I am itching for Spring! Our snow has started to melt, which is a great but messy!
The lulu belle studio is bursting with fresh spring fabrics and bag styles...Look at these bags...they call my name every time I leave the house! I am going crazy wanting to pack away all the winter stuff...coats, hats, scarves, sweaters, boots!!!! UGH!
Everywhere I turn Spring clothes, shoes, flip flops, Easter decorations, even sunblock!
Maybe it is the side effects from serious cabin fever!



Luckily it is BUNKO night...nothing like getting together with the girls to lighten my mood! And it should be fun, too! This months hostess has asked us to bring a picture of our first loves (real and fantasy) for a little game. What fun looking through all those old pictures! I am not computer savvy enough to scan the pics in, but what a hoot...so young!

No comments: