Thursday, February 15, 2007

Why Not?

I love to read them, love to comment, so why not have my very own blog! A little Bridget Jones, a little Doogie Howser, and a little me! A place to share the day to day stories of a mother of three, wife, small handbag studio designer! Hopefully with a bit of humor and wit! Let's jump right in! My girls (ages 8, 6, 4) have been home for the past two days...snow days!!! They have been enjoying the snow...me...not so much! Luckily, we live on a hill, so sledding right in our front yard, doesn't get any better than that!!! C and E have been out most of the day, L has been floating around the house from on thing to the next, still in her pajamas! She is not a fan of the snow, either! I thought today will be a great day to get my studio organized, get all the laundry done, the house put back together, maybe even do some baking! Instead, like L have been floating around the house, still in my pajamas...oh, well there is always tomorrow!

1 comment:

Holly said...

So glad you started your blog, I'm enjoying reading it. I started mine around the same time, I think. F-U-N

http://hollydoodledesigns.com/WordPress/