Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Be reasonable!

Sorry for the delay on the goods from the Lilly sale! The sale was great, as usual! I brought my cousin, a sale virgin, but she held her own! I broke one of my own rules...#4...no need to get into the details. After 3 trips to the fitting room and having MBM's voice in my head "be reasonable" this is what I came home with...

Love this strapless top and green pants. I got the pants in white, too! Can't wait to wear them! The print on these shorts is so fun! That's it for me! "Be reasonable, be reasonable!"





And for the girls....

There are a few other things that have been worn and are in the wash! I could have gone CRAZY, but I chose to be reasonable!

14 comments:

Suburban prep said...

Cute pickings.
Reasonable is when you are saving money and not spending full price.

Britt said...

I agree, its reasonable by default - being on sale! You got some great stuff!

k e r r y said...

great stuff!! Love that first top!

Beth said...

Great finds! Definitely smart to be reasonable at a sale like that you could have gone nuts...you must be strong willed:)

tulipmom said...

Cute stuff! Given that you had 4 (!!) people to shop for, I think you were VERY reasonable.

Anonymous said...

I love your choices . I'm sure you will be smiling everytime you wear your treasures. The girls too, love those little Lilly shifts. Too darn cute!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Cute finds!

Sarah M said...

Good job! I love the shorts you got for your self. I had been eyeing a dress in the print but at last waited too long.

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I LOVE that adorable top for yourself! How were you able to get on the Lilly Sale invite list?

workinthatpreppy said...

great finds.love the your shorts...

Melissa said...

Love your stuff - and I'm still jealous! :)

Sisters with Style said...

Wow! Great stuff!

melissa said...

Cute, cute!! .... and I think you were very 'resonable'!! :)

mcc

Buford Betty said...

Love it! I so wish I lived close by to a whse sale! Hard to not go crazy... Lilly is timeless!