Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New bag

I love to sew and I love making bags but, sometimes I feel like I am just filling orders and not creating.

Last week, I saw a cute tote bag in red, white, and blue while I was out and about...I was so inspired I came home and made my own cute read, white, and blue tote.

I made it reversible just for the fun of it! This is my first sample, it needs some tweaking, but over all I really like it. Got lots of compliments at the gym/pool today!

I am thinking about adding to my Fall line up. I think it would be super cute in soft corduroy with a print on the reverse side!

In other new...my cousin and his wife had a baby girl yesterday...name to be determined! There has not been a boy born in our family in 37 years! And prior to me it was boys, boys, boys!!!! I was the only girl in the family for 11 years....GIRLS RULE!!!!!





















10 comments:

Cloggsy said...

That is such a funky fabric! You are so talented it makes me sick!!!

Meg said...

Your bag looks very cool...and cute! I like the courduroy idea for fall, too.

Suburban prep said...

So cute. You are too creative.

tulipmom said...

Adorable bag ... love that it's reversible.

CelinaJ said...

Great bag. I like how you added the accent fabric.

The red side is my favorite!!! I love that fabric. Where did you purchase it?

Sisters with Style said...

What an adorable bag! I love anything with red in it.

k e r r y said...

very very very cute. Looks like the perfect carry all kind of bag!

workinthatpreppy said...

very creative! I feel your pain sometimes when I am just filling monogram orders and I want to create...guess that's why i can't seem to go into business.

Melissa said...

Love your new bag!

::nora:: said...

I love this bag! So cute and I love that it's reversible!