Monday, November 12, 2007

Day Off

I took today off! After the gym Lulu and I did a few errands and the home. I puttered around, did a few loads of laundry, watched General Hospital and that is about it. My house from top to bottom looks like a bomb hit, a BIG bomb! It is now 7:25 and I am in my studio ready to get back to work...maybe not sewing but organizing and cleaning up. I am starting from the bottom and working my way up. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon there will be some order in this house!

Here is a peek at some new bags I made last week. They all sold this weekend! I think I'll make another batch for my gigs this coming week!

5 comments:

Meg said...

Those bags are darling...all of your stuff is darling. I love to see what you make, so thanks for always posting pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love the little Messenger bag! To cute!

Allie_in_Ga said...

Those are really cute, my favorite color combo for fall...red & black!

Libby said...

Oh my, those bags are too cute! I can see why they were all snapped up tout de suite!

Suburban prep said...

What great bags you make.

Everyone needs a day when "nothing" gets done. You did way more than "nothing" too.