Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Limbo

This morning, I sit here in Pediatrician Limbo. Caroline was up all night coughing, poor thing, so I kept her home. This she is not happy about, the girl loves school and hates to fall behind. Although, she is glued to the Today show, Matt Lauer is in Amsterdam. I keep getting, "Mom, did you know....?" Of coarse, some of the content is a bit sketchy, but it is flying over her head. And well, then there is the Hannah Montana pictures, she thinks, "They are totally inappropriate and I am disappointed she made such a bad choice!" HOORAY...I think I am raising a prude! Okay, so back to Limbo! I called the pediatrician at 8:00 it is currently 8:59 and they still haven't called back to schedule a sick appointment! I had my whole day planned...get my 2 miles in on the treadmill before my 9:30 class, have lunch with Lulu, get some sewing done and then I have a THIRD interview late this afternoon. So, I sit and wait for the phone to ring... ******UPDATE****** We are headed to the doctor at 10:30. That will leave me plenty of time for some sewing and figure out what I am wearing for this interview...it is chilly here today! Caroline is already bored at 9:22 and Lulu just realized that Caroline didn't go to school!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!

I love your daughters' names!

Libby said...

Third interview?! Yipes!! You'll knock their socks off, I have no doubt. ;)

melissa said...

Hope the interview went well!!

Melissa

Britt said...

Good luck on the interview!!