Sunday, September 14, 2008

What are the chances...

...of running into another blogger on a random morning at a random Starbucks? You can catch a recap here! I was so glad she introduced herself to me...let me tell you up close and personal, Biscuits is BEAUTIFUL...gorgeous skin, impeccable make up and hair and she is soooo tall. Of course, anyone over 5'3" I think is statuesque. Wish we had a chance to sit and chat a bit longer...next time you are passing through our little town let me know!

3 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

You are too sweet! I was trying to be coy afraid that your friends wouldn't know about your blogging. Next time through we will bave to officially meet for coffee!

It is a small world...and such fun!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

What a great story! I just know any day I'm going to run into Kappa Prep (Monograms & Manicures) at the yogurt shop we both love!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

How fun!