Thursday, March 1, 2007

March of the Penguins...















The completed penguins went off to school today...C and E were quite pleased with the outcome.
C's "Preppy Penguin" was complete with a shift dress, ribbon belt, purse, and pearl necklace.
E's "Pageant Penguin" had a hand studded tiara and custom sash...E is simpler than C!!!
Tomorrow, the big girls, need to dress like their favorite Dr. Seuss character...I am trying to talk them into Thing One and Thing Two! They are not on board...I can't blame them! Lulu needs to bring a musical instrument...she wants to bring a piano...we don't have a piano...not that that is the reason she can't bring it!

I had a very productive morning helping my friend choose fabric and paint for her husband's "Club Room"...I love paint and fabric! Along the way, I picked up a 3 yard remnant of beautiful horizontal striped silk and a coordinating green silk. Just enough for one curtain...and of course, paint! I can smell a new powder room! Just because we had a few minutes to spare before preschool pick up we ran into HomeGoods...ten minutes and two lamps later we were finished for the day at 11:15...not bad! That's the lamps in the picture price tags still on...not sure they are staying there!

When I returned home, my "boyfriend in brown" had been for a visit and left a package from Morgan and Co. with my new monogrammed hats! Thanks to Melissa over at mcc for that tip! My husband would like to thank her, too! Lulu was so nice to model!

Bye...I need to get some work done!










2 comments:

melissa said...

ha...I call my man in brown my 'boyfriend' too! ;)

mcc

melissa said...

oh..and I meant to say, your daughter's penguins are darling!! :)

mcc